Book a presentation or event at The Trinity Center
The Trinity Center is located in the Dallas Design District just blocks from the Trinity River levee. The center is here to provide education to the public about the Trinity River Corridor Project. The Trinity Trust office and staff are housed in The Trinity Center.
The Trinity Trust receives many requests from community organizations and groups to provide an educational presentation on the Trinity River Corridor Project. We welcome groups to schedule a presentation with one of our community speakers.
The Trinity Center is also the perfect setting for your next meeting, breakfast/luncheon or cocktail party to accompany an educational program. The facility includes a boardroom (seats 25) and gallery (combined with boardroom seats 60 or holds 200 standing). Our Events and Center Coordinator is happy to discuss event set-up and availability.
Amenities included in The Trinity Center are:
- A 20-foot long Trinity model that replicates components of The Trinity project
- Two 8-foot long models of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge and the Margaret McDermott Bridge
- A wall-sized map of the project and surrounding areas
- Videos of the the Trinity River Corridor Project
- The latest renderings by the master designers
- PowerPoint presentations
- Brochures and up-to-date information
To book an event or schedule a presentation, please contact The Trinity Trust by email or 214 740 1616.